Ground Rules for the Conduct of Meetings
The following notes set out the ground rules for the conduct of our meetings. All members must adhere to these rules, agreeing to:
- Start and finish on time, and keep to the agenda.
- Ensure that phones are switched off, to avoid disruption to the meeting.
- Inform the PPG Chairperson, or Practice Manager, prior to meetings, if unable to attend.
- Be professional and courteous at all times.
- Listen to each other with respect and without interruption – all views are valid.
- Be open and honest in our communication, and challenge appropriately.
- Be flexible, listen, ask for help when necessary and support each other.
- Not raise or discuss personal matters at the meeting.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering results, as a group.
- Maintain confidentiality and not discuss any sensitive matters outside the meeting.
Rules for Conduct of meetings agreed by all PPG members on 1 September 2019